Friday, September 15, 2006

Greetings, Blogland


Being a thoroughly 21st-century gal these days, I thought that the time had come to start a blog. It will be, and hopefully remain, a fairly anonymous effort. My aim is to meet and greet some of the likeminded books bloggers, writers and critics whose work I've come across in the last year.

I make no promises to be regular in my posts, sociable in my nature, nor positive in my outlook, but I will try to keep it interesting and topical and include some photos of mine and others I like. Stealing images and words isn't nice, so try to avoid it, and I'll plan to do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere parkbench!
Thanks for the link too! Looking forward to reading more!
Eoin

parkbench said...

Thanks much- found your blog for your mighty useful blurb on how blogging can improve your bottom line. I surely agree, as it helped to land me a lovely freelancing gig doing web publicity... not that I entirely know what I'm doing, but there we are.

Also v. intrigued by what your company is up to in Dubs.